Last Update: 8-12-2015
Duties of Financial Secretariat
- The department is working under direct supervision of Director of Finance.
- Typing the reports of payment department at the end of each month to the concerned organizations, such as social security, the Pension, property, etc.
• Preparation of the letters of deductions such as loan fund, consumer cooperative employees... and typing the Office reports of payment office on the deductions related the aforementioned.
• Typing the commitment of loans and letters of guarantee for personnel.
• Archiving letters.
• Preparation and typing of personnel’s deduction letters to submit them to the insurance organizations and etc.
• Preparation and type of the letters for introduction of contractors to social security and Finance.
• Preparation and typing and sending the check for legal deductions of the contract with the official letters to the relevant organizations.
• At the time when Contract Expires, typing a general contractor operation to introduce to the social security to obtain recoupment account.
• Typing the release of a good performance deposit and guarantees of contractors based on rules and regulations.
• Numbering and sending notification of the credit for financial agents.
• Preparation of joint accounts documents.
- Writtng out the check which will be deposited.
• Numbering the Letters.
• Introducing the staff for opening a current account with the Bank of Commerce.
• Preparing financial director meetings.
• Distribution of the letters to the respective unit.
• Answering to phone calls and following up the cases on the phone.
• Typing the letters of property, inspection, revenue, payment.
• Typing and preparation of contractors’ deductions such as insurance and asset.
• Sending e-mail to the central secretariat and the letters of miscellaneous units.
• Entering information on the invoices of the relevant year in the accounting system.
• Faxes and receive theletters by fax.
Hits Today: 2