Last Update: 8-12-2015
Duties of IT
- Fixing hardware and software problems of all systems on the network.
- Identification of computers on the network.
- Maintenance and network management.
- Studying and development of methods to counter viral infections.
- Communication of network with the University and referral of related bugs of the University.
- Technical support of all network systems and units.
- Software support of all applications used on the network and including (office automation, training software, website, absence and attendance, payroll, accounting).
- Expert processing, purchase, repair and update equipment.
- IT consulting and guidance and cooperation with managers and staff, electing official available software and hardware and databases and other necessary resources to remove the requirements.
- Studying products and available systems and offering possible alternatives to responding the specified requirements.
- Installation, configuration and changing software of networks, databases and other systems.
- Cooperation in the investigation of requirements and evaluation of potential purchases for compatibility with existing systems.
- Studying and maintenance of contracts with existing supports and technical supervision.
Hits Today: 5