Last Update: 10-12-2015
Duties and activities
- Doing all related affairs to the budget preparation of the University.
- Planning, arranging activities and representation of annual budget in accordance with the priorities of the University.
- Cooperation with the directors and heads of departments to prepare the budget.
- Collecting the budget proposed by the various units and evaluating proposed programs and funds.
- Integration of the proposed budgets in the form of goals and policies of the University.
- Monitoring the use of funds and assessing the progress of each unit’s operation.
- Defending proposed budget in committee that concern.
- Participating in financial and budget decisions.
- Notification of approved budget and allocating funds in 3 months period to University’s various units.
- Keeping accounts and offices in terms of budget allocations and program implementation and monitoring budget execution units.
- Studying and exchanging the detailed budget funds and assets acquisition funds of related ministry.
- Reviewing and exchanging agreements related to construction activities with vice president of strategic planning and monitoring.
Hits Today: 2