Dr. Mostafa Din Mohammadi
Personal page : http://www.znu.ac.ir/members/dinmohammadi mostafa
Phone number : 024-33052ax : 024-32283162
Doctor Mostafa Din mohammadi
91.07.23 – It is continuing
Management of Budget Planning & and developing
- Doing all affairs related to the preparation of the budget.
- Planning, arranging activities and proposing annual budget in accordance with the priorities of the University.
- Cooperation with the directors and heads of departments for the budget preparetion.
- Collecting budgets proposed by the various units and evaluating proposed programs of funds.
- Adjusting proposed budgets in the form of goals of the University.
- Monitoring credits consumption and assessing the progress of each unit’s action.
- Defending proposed budget in assistance department.
- Participating in financial decisions.
- Imparting approved budget to each unit and allocating fund credits in 3 month period to the University’s units.
- Keeping account of budget credits’ offices in terms of activity and administrative plans of the University and monitoring units’ budgets.
- Studying and exchanging the budget and asset acquisition funds of related ministry.
- Studying and exchanging agreements related to construction activities with association of president.
- Studying all units of the University in respect of assigned duties.
- Doing necessary actions about human resources planning that the University needs.
- Doing necessary actions and studying duties to separate them between various units and preventing combination.
- Preparing organization charts in accordance with the duties and responsibilities of various units and cooperation of respective units.
- Study on preparation of job description and duties and also description of organization posts of university’s units and announcing them to units after approving.
- Studying units’ offers about modifying organizational posts and duties and preparing reports and try to eliminate organizational problems.
- Doing some research projects related to restructuring of organizational structure.
- Preparing necessary statistics about performances, ingredients of units and the University.
- Preparing necessary statistics about performances, ingredients of units and the University (budget and personality), present them to the President of the University to survey them.
- Active participation in councils, committees and comment on related issues.
- Planning for continuous improvement in management and increasing productivity in teaching, research and technology with regard to merit, innovation, creativity and increased participation and organizational flexibility.
- Performing other duties which are assigned by superiors.