Last Update: 9-12-2015
Duties of Hygiene Center
Objectives and tasks of the University’s hygiene center
- Visiting patients.
- In case of need sending patients out to more equipped center.
- Performing necessary proceedings to protect new semester’s students’ health in each term.
- Completing health forms of physical education for students that are sent to tournaments.
- The initial auscultating by the dentist and determining the time to do necessary proceedings.
- Restoration of teeth with amalgam.
- Restoration of teeth with composite.
- Extraction (EXT)
- Serum therapy.
- Relief the patients who has suffered in the University.
- Transfer the patients who has damaged in the University and can’t go to health center by him or herself.
- Transfer patients to equipped center.
Environmental health services
Guarding food safety through:
- Reviewing all units of producing and distributing food.
- Proctoring the worker’s hygiene, who prepare and distribute food.
- Extoling awareness of worker’s hygiene and keeping food.
- Supervising public places hygiene like: gyms, dormitories, stores bakeries, self service restaurant, buffets, kindergarten, swimming pool and…
- Supervising garbage’s excreting.
The related affairs to students’ insurance
- Contracting with insurance companies to cover all students’ event insurance.
- Introducing the affected students for companies.
- Collecting documents of students’ who demand health insurance.
- Introducing students’ demand of internship to approved organizations, companies, factories, by the University to use event insurance when incident occurs.
Other related factors to medical problems of the University include:
- Forming medical commission to confirm medical certificates.
- Forming policy council of academics’ health.
Hits Today: 4