Schools and Conferences:
· Summer School: Arithmetic and Geometry around Hypergeometric Functions, Galatasaray University, Istanbul, Turkey (13-25/06/2005).
· Summer School: Groebner Bases and Applications (CIMPA), Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS), Zanjan, Iran (9-22/07/2005).
· Workshop: Noncommutative Geometry, Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics (IPM), Tehran, Iran (11-22 September 2005).
· Visiting Researcher: Max-Planck-Institute for Mathematics (MPIM), Bonn, Germany (1/03/2008-30/04/2008).
· International Conference: 38th Annual International Conference, Zanjan University, Zanjan, Iran (3-6 September 2007).
· Summer School: Geometry and Physics, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics (HIM), Bonn, Germany (01/05/2008-31/08/2008).
· Workshop and School: Advanced School and Workshop on Discrete Groups in Complex Geometry, The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP ), Trieste, Italy (28 June - 16 July 2010).
Talks and Seminars:
· On the Equivalence Relations, December 1998, IASBS, Zanjan.
· Compactifying of Conics with complex variables, October 2001, IASBS, Zanjan.
· Evolution of Geometry, February 2002, IASBS, Zanjan.
· Developing new numerical method for front tracking, October 2004, IASBS, Zanjan.
· Riemann surfaces, hyperbolic 3-manifolds and uniformization, January 2009, IASBS, Zanjan.
· The Arakelov Green’s Function and Related Topics, February 2009, IASBS, Zanjan.
· The Green’s Functions of the boundaries at infinity of hyperbolic 3-Manifolds, March 2009, IASBS, Zanjan.
Prof. Matilde Marcolli, Mathematics Department, Mail Code 253-37, California Institute of Technology, 1200 E. California Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91125, USA email: matilde[at]caltech.edu
Dr. Saad Varsaie, Department of Mathematics, Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS), P. O. Box 45195-1159, Zanjan, Iran. email: varsaie[at]iasbs.ac.ir